Thursday, October 25, 2012

Remote teasing

     Today I decided that I would do some remote teasing to keep my wonderful lover on edge.  With him being locked in a chastity device it becomes a little more tricky to keep him sexually frustrated when he's at work or we both are at work.  So periodically I have to be creative and see what I can do to keep him wanting to serve me to the fullest.
     I like to meet him on my off days for lunch; so today he got to join me in my rounds of getting ready to meet him.  I started by just telling him I was naked (that caught his attention).  Then I took a picture of my naked body and sent it to him.  Now he is at my full attention.  I get responses in text messages like crazy; him describing the beauty he sees in me.  In a matter of one minute I received 8 text messages with descriptive words regarding his thoughts on my appearance.  After I showered I then sent him a closer shot of my naked body, then a close-up of my pussy and a close-up of my breasts.  I now start receiving texts about how cruel I'm being.  I'm thinking, "honey this is only the beginning of cruelty".  Then he receives a picture of me half dressed, I'm in my matching bra and panties and a pair of jeans.  The jeans are unzipped and open to show the top of my panties.  Time for more close-ups of my bra encased breasts to enhance my cleavage.  With age those puppies tend to sag so placing them in a push-up bra puts them back to their youthful position.  Now I am fully dressed and he receives the shot of my low cut shirt that just gives you a peak of the cleavage.  Decent for public eyes but just a hint of naughtiness.  Now I have him where I want him.  When I meet him for lunch it is all he can do to contain himself.  He is so ready for some major make out sessions, but of course I just have to keep him at bay.  The level of his frustration must be through the roof by now.
     This evening we are going to to be going out and I can't wait to see what more I can do to add to his level of frustration.  Until then..........

No comments:

Post a Comment