Wednesday, October 24, 2012

In the beginning

     We have been living the lifestyle of a Wife led Marriage for about a month now.  It has been an experience I think I needed for some time.  I have for the longest time lost my desire for sex.  Starting this now makes our sex life on my terms and I don't feel like I have to do my wifely duties on a constant basis.  I get to say when, I get to say how and I get to say where.  This in turn has ignited my desire for sex.  My libido is back.  Mind you it is not as strong as his nor as it used to be but if this train continues on this track I do believe it will be running full speed ahead in no time at all.  But with that being said, my sex drive now gets the satisfaction and pleasure and his has been squashed like a bug.  When I say squashed I mean I have locked his cock in a chastity device and he only gets to come out to play when I say he can.  Just because he gets to play does not mean he gets to have release.  That only means that I don't have to go to the local sex shop and buy myself a blow up doll, I just use him.  Better than any plastic doll any day.
     With us going in to this Wife led Marriage we have discussed cuckolding.  Is this an area we are ready to explore?  Is this an area we even want to explore?  The thought sure gets my pussy wet but what about the actual deed.  We have a strong marriage, the strongest it has been in a very long time.  That does not mean it can withstand the strains of another man entering our lives and fucking my brains out while he just gets to watch.  For his only responsibility in the whole scenario would be to clean me and the other lucky guy up.  This is not going to happen with soap and water either.  When he cleans us up it will be a tongue bath.  Removing all semen from my pussy and taking the cock of the lucky guy in to his mouth and cleaning my tasty juices from it.  It takes a strong man to be able to just stand back and watch his wife have sex with another man.  Do I think he is strong enough for this endeavor?  When he is as horny as he is now, yes.  When he actually has the opportunity for release, then what?
     Well enough ramblings for the evening.  I do believe it is now some quality me time.

No comments:

Post a Comment