Friday, October 26, 2012

Last nights rendezvous

     Last night was date night. I told you in the previous blog that I was going to continue with my cruel streak. Well that didn't go quite as I had thought. Did I continue with the teasing? Well that's a no brainer, of course I did.  Just wasn't as easy as I had hoped for.
     We went out for dinner and a movie. The dinner was in a crowded restaurant so I had to have conversation that was on the sexual side. The movies was a bit easier just not as simple as my mind played it out to be. I had him in his cage of course, but his pants were unzipped in the theater for me to have easy access. Well sitting in theater seating is not easy access by no means. Especially if one is to be discreet in public. I did venture a little on the risky side, mind you I did say a little, and fed him popcorn and M&M's from my cleavage. That turned out to be quite humorous and I still ended up with a shirt full of popcorn crumbs. When we got home it was an early night for us old folk since we had to work the next morning. But that's not to say I didn't get to have my pleasure before drifting off to sleep.
Lying in bed I felt the urge for him to suckle my breast. His mouth, his tongue caressing the nipple of my breast. Immediately my nipple hardened to his teasing. His hand slid down my belly to my nether region. Yes, it was hot and wet. He could feel the heat radiating from my pussy through the material of my pajama bottoms. Yes I wear pj's to bed, he has to sleep nude while I get to sleep however I so desire. His hand slips beneath the waistband and toys with my clit. I'm moaning and squirming beneath his touch. I change course and have him get one of my dildos. While he gets one of my favorite toys I lean over to my nightstand to get my other favorite toy, my vibrator. He inserts the dildo in my wet pussy and brings me quickly to orgasim. I'm not done though, I want more. He plays with my sensitive ass. Oh how I love that little hole to be played with. I quickly peak again. I'm thinking if I had a double penetration I would be in absolute heaven. After I was finally sated I had him lick my dildo coated in my succulent juices clean.
     All in all it was a very pleasant night for a date. Alone time without the kids is always good. Anyway.....until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment