Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New toy

Well it has been a while since I have last posted and not really a whole lot has happened. I still keep him chaste and I still keep him frustrated.
We do have a weight loss program going on though. I started him being orgasm free for the entire month of October. There is a catch to that though. As I lose weight he adds days. As he gains weight, he adds days. If he loses weight he gets rewarded by something that pleases me, should I gain weight it is a benefit to him, he gets to remove days. Needless to say I have not lost days for him being chaste, I have extended them. I have added a total of 7 days do his being kept chaste. Yeah me! And in case you haven't noticed, either way it goes I'm the one that benefits.
Now he does get to come out of his device on a fairly regular basis. When we first started this it was on all the time; then I got to thinking how much of an inconvenience it was to me and what I wanted. If I wanted to slide his cock in to my pussy I had to unlock him. If I wanted to just play with his cock and tease him unmercifully I had to unlock him. So I have amended my rule of wearing the device some. When I am home he can be out of it. That allows me the freedom to do what I want when I want. I do so enjoy grabbing myself a handful of cock at any random given time. Just because he his out of his device does not mean he gets release. That is far from the truth. It just makes it easier for me to receive the pleasure I want when I want it. My own personal sex toy. At times I call him my blow up doll. I can use his cock and mouth anytime I want.
Last night I wanted to try something new. I had him put my strap-on on and double penetrate me. That was pleasant but awkward. He was stroking my pussy with his cock but it didn't seem to cause the dildo that was in my ass to move. Will have to file that experience away for further experimentation.
We did buy a new toy today and I'm anxious to try it out. It is a double penetration type strap-on. There is an anal plug and a g-spot plug to hold the strap-on in place so that I can take the dildo and penetrate his ass. This is going to take some concentration on my part not to let them slip out of me in all of my excitement. Don't know how it can be called a strap-on when there are no straps to hold it on. I will have to report back to you on this little adventure.
Until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment