Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Been a long time

The holiday season is upon us. The time for posting has come to an almost screeching halt. Finding time for myself let alone posting has become a near impossible task. Thankfully I have my man to keep me sane.
On the the 7th of the month he finally earned a full blown orgasm. I'm sure that is a day that will go down in the history books for him. Even though one of my biggest pleasures of him having an orgasm is actually feeling his release as his cock gets hotter and his cock spasms with each spurt. Yes, when he orgasms I can feel him filling me with his hot seed. I can feel it from start to finish. I denied myself that pleasure in order for him to maintain some sense of submission. He tends to recede a great deal backwards after his orgasm so I have to be quick to bring him right back where he needs to be for my utmost pleasure. Instead of him filling my hot pussy with his seed he covered my belly. One of his requirements is that when semen has been released he is to clean it up. I could have let him clean it up out of my pussy, yes that would have been most enjoyable. As a large number of blogs that I have seen stated that the men tend to lose their edge after orgasm, he is the same. He does not wish to lick up his semen after a full orgasm so if it was in my pussy he wouldn't have made a huge attempt at making sure he got all of it. Since it was on my stomach, I can now see what is clean and what is not, forcing him to do exactly as I said without the little doubt of any being missed. Sure I could have sat on his face and let it all drain in to his mouth but to actually lay back and watch this whole scene take place.....that is just a huge smile of satisfaction appearing on my face.
After his experience of getting to slide his cock into the depths of my hot, saturated pussy I decided I wanted a shower and he was going to bathe me. Well once in the shower he needed to have his own shower prior to my cleaning, so yes, it was raining gold. I believe I could have had another orgasm out of him within a matter of a minute after his previous one, but I can't let him be greedy now can I? After his shower I allowed him to wash my hair, running his fingers through my long tresses, massaging my scalp, that can be a mind orgasm for me. Then to top it off his hands lathered in soap gliding over my wet body as he cleans every part of me, boy is that a relaxing way to end my evening.
After that day he has been placed back on his no orgasm restriction, except this time his date has been extended to February 1. I'm thinking if the last month and a half can be done its time to extend the time frame. Since weight loss is involved, who knows when he will have an opportunity to orgasm again. So much for him having a orgasm minded new years resolution.
I have gained a pound this past week so he lost a day and he gained two pounds so he added two days to his total AND he gets to be punished. This evening for his punishment I made it short and sweet. He stripped for me and I allowed him to orgasm, well not completely, he did have to ruin it. The only thing was that while I had him masturbate in front of me, I held a candle above his hard cock and let the wax dribble down onto his balls and cock. I had my own "ball" of wax going when I had to finally ask him if this was pleasurable to him since he hadn't released any semen. That's when he realized in order for me to stop dripping the hot wax on to him he needed to shoot me a nice load. It was a matter of seconds when he released his hardened cock from his hand to allow the orgasm to be ruined and his milky seed to ooze from the head of his deprived cock. I was able to have the wax drip strategically so that he had no excuses as to why he couldn't clean up the mess he had just made. Maybe this will be some encouragement for him to lose weight.
Through my hectic schedule I am still finding time to have what ever pleasure I can get, so until next time............

No comments:

Post a Comment